Steamed Salmon with White Beans.
- 2 cans (15.5 ounces each) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest (from 1 lemon), plus wedges for serving
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (4 to 6 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add beans, zest, and rosemary and saute until fragrant, 1 minute. Add broth and salmon to skillet and season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook until salmon is opaque, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
These are such quick and healthy meals -- and naturally rich in Omega-3s. I hope you enjoy this combination as much as I do.