Subscribe and Save 10% on all Boxes of 18!
November 25, 2020
Dear Friends and Family,
No matter how small (or large) your turkey is this Thanksgiving, don't forget that there are many ways of adding Omega-3s to it -- and the rest of your dinner.
Here are 5 suggestions that will make your Thanksgiving dinner is as healthy as it is delicious.
1. Use canola oil to rub on your turkey (along with salt and pepper) before roasting.
2. Add flaxseed meal to your stuffing -- about 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed meal per cup of stuffing.
3. Use Omega-3 eggs to make your pies. Look for eggs that have 250mg of Omega-3s per egg -- or more.
4. Use grass-fed butter, such as Kerry or Anchor butter, in all of your dishes.
5. Add a small amount of flaxseed meal to your pie crusts by replacing 2 tablespoons of flour with flax.
No one will know that you have taken these small steps towards a healthier Thanksgiving but your cells and bodies will thank you!
And Thank you for being a Susie's Smart Cookie customer.
To your health,
Susie and Michele
Comments will be approved before showing up.
September 09, 2021
August 26, 2021
August 10, 2021